Where we are
L’Hotel Careggi is located in Via Taddeo Alderotti 43, Rifredi district. Its strategic position, near Careggi University and Hospital Complex, let you to join in few minutes walking: orthopedic and ophthalmic hospital “C.T.O.”; Careggi University Educational Complex placed in Viale Morgagni, Careggi Hospital Main Entrance (N.I.C.), “Villa Ulivella e Glicini” hospital and Demetra Centre for in-vitro fertilization. You can join Meyer Pediatric Hospital, excellence for pediatric care, in only four bus stops (line #33), bus stop “Alderotti – Grocco” at 100 meters from the hotel in Via Alderotti.
It is very simple arriving at Hotel Careggi if you come from City Centre and Central Railway Station, or from the Airport. Get Line T1 (Tram) from “Alamanni / Stazione Santa Maria Novella” stop and get off at “Poggetto” stop which is only 300 meters from our hotel.
Moving from Hotel Careggi to Florence main attractions is really simple thanks to the new T1 Tram Line. Catch T1 at “Morgagni / Università” stop (4oo meters from us) direction Villa Costanza and you can reach:
- Fortezza da Basso Exibition Centre ( “Fortezza” stop);
- City Centre and Santa Maria Novella Railway Station (“Valfonda Stazione SMN” stop);
- l’Autostazione Bus di Via Santa Caterina da Siena (fermata “Alamanni Stazione”);
- Airport (“Alamanni Stazione”) and then connection with T2 Line, direction “Peretola Aeroporto”);
- Leopolda Bus Station (“Porta al Prato – Leopolda” stop);
- Villa Costanza Parking (Motorway A1) and Bus Station (Flixbus, etc.)
The Tram line is also connected with main urban and metropolitan bus lines.
For more information you can visit the Gest official site